Wednesday, March 3, 2010

software

P-TWO industry(shenzheng) electrical compand limited mould development department mould designElectronic/Semiconductor/IC nike running shoes Company Size:1000-9999I have operated some machinerys following as : cutting wire、spark discharge with electricity 、discharge of punch hole、grinder(polish、big and small grinder) so on,meanwhile I understood how to resolve for track of test mould and producing mould any nike trainers, sufficiently combined with my theory and practice knowledge in my woking procedure,by practice in our workshop enhanced my theory and gradully improved my design skill.2.i know how to form for the injecting machine and setting parameter as well as acquiring plastic material (for instance PPS、PA46、LCP and so on ).3. sets of moulds could be assembled alone,I was able to improve and modify the structure of the mould (cheap nike shoes、wrap、shape corners so on), and successful improved product quality,then I could be independent to complete some of projects that was assigned by our manager,while I was as a mold design. I took charge many of products , for example FPC、LVDS、SATA、NON-ZIF、SD so on with three dimensional (OSD)and autocad software, brought forward some advise to perfect proposals as well.